European Association of Geochemistry (EAG) - Sociedad Española de Mineralogía (SEM)
Memorandum of Understanding between the European Association of Geochemistry (EAG) and the Sociedad Española de MIneralogía (SEM)
The agreement between the SEM and EAG offers benefits to the members of both organizations.
EAG offers the following benefits to the SEM and the SEM membership
- Member registration rates when attending the EAG-led 2017 V.M. Goldschmidt Conference®;
- SEM members that attend the 2017 V.M. Goldschmidt Conference® will further be granted free membership and membership benefits of EAG (http://www.eag.eu.com/membership/benefits/ ) up to 31 July 2019, but not including the 2019 V.M. Goldschmidt Conference®;
- EAG will endeavour, on a goodwill basis, to provide reasonable logistical support to organize SEM committee meetings or workshops at the same rate as charged of EAG at the 2017 V.M. Goldschmidt Conference®;
- Placement of the SEM logo in a prominent location on the EAG and 2017 Goldschmidt websites, together with a link from the logo to the SEM website;.
- Insertion of small notices about SEM society activities into the EAG newsletter.
SEM offers the following benefits to the EAG and the EAG membership
- Placement of the EAG logo in a prominent location on the SEM website, together with a link from the logo to the EAG website;
- Advertisement of the Goldschmidt Conferences, EAG sponsored workshops and EAG publications, as and when provided, on the SEM website and newsletters;
- Allow EAG members to purchase the SEM bulletin Macla under the same terms and conditions as SEM members;
- Allow EAG personal members to subscribe to the European Journal of Mineralogy (print and online subscription) under the same terms as individual members of national mineralogical societies that belong to the EMU, the current yearly rate being 97 Euros.